It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on a Friday night! Statutory holidays are good for extra time :). So, what’s been going on with us:
- Griffin & Dakota are 5 months today! I’m so excited to post on a Friday that I decided to postpone their 5-month entry to later this weekend.
- We met up with a virtual friend and her daughter today – it is always so much fun to put a face to someone you talk to daily!
- The first born of my favourite mommies group is finally getting ready to go home. Find out more about her here.
- I still haven’t gotten around to that vacation post I wanted to write. It’s coming!
- I’m starting to find a balance between work, the boys, my husband, and Mr. Boomer. Just when I think I have it all figured out… we’re getting a puppy in 3 weeks!
- We visited the puppies last weekend – we have 3 litters to choose from. Can’t wait!
- Griffin & Dakota are addicted to jumping. More about their jumping jollies in their 5-month post to come.
- My favourite hockey team is struggling in the playoffs. Makes for a very grumpy husband!
- We tried solids for the first time this morning – bananas were a hit with Griffin! Dakota wasn’t so sure, so we let Griffin finish his share.
- We had boot camp in agility this week. It’s mentally difficult for the dogs and handlers. Boomer handled it like a champ – he has been so happy to work for me since I returned to work!
That’s about all for this week. I probably won’t have time for leftovers until the next Friday stat, but don’t worry you can find plenty more here!