Find out more about leftovers here!
- I got an appointment to see a Lactation Consultant on Monday morning. She’ll go over they boys’ latch, thrush, and any other issues she finds. I can’t wait!
- Boomer is a straggly, disheveled mess. I hope to find time this weekend to give him a proper bath and haircut. Poor guy has been neglected of late!
- I had my husband print a bunch of agility trial premiums out yesterday. I’m going to start trialing with Boomer again soon!
- My husband and I plan on braving the Cloverdale Swap Meet tomorrow morning, with both babies. He’ll carry Dakota in his Baby Buddha, and I’ll have Griffin in my Beco. We hope to pick up a nice umbrella stroller that we can use with a carrier instead of always lugging around the double stroller.
- Griffin and Dakota are still growing like weeds – especially Dakota. He has doubled his birthweight already! I was looking at pictures of Dakota as a newborn and the difference is really striking.
- The boys got a bumbo each. Dakota absolutely loves his, he likes seeing the world and knowing what is going on. Griffin’s head is a little less steady and he has a hard time sitting in it for too long. If he’s tired, his poor little head sinks down into his chest and he can’t lift it up.
- The boys will be 3 months on Tuesday. Like clockwork, they are getting tired earlier in the evening and sleeping longer stretches at night. They are starting to develop their morning nap and often sleep 2 to 2 1/2 hours in the morning if I put them down between 9am and 10am. Not today, though!
- I realized today only 4 weeks until our Palm Springs family trip, and 6 weeks until I return to work. Time is flying by so fast!